News and press
Bookassist has today been shortlisted by the Marketing Institute of Ireland for a CRM / Customer Care Award.
The All Ireland Marketing Awards programme, organised by The Marketing Institute of Ireland, is the nation’s premier means of recognising the success of Irish marketing professionals.
The aim of The Marketing Institute of Ireland in staging these awards is to promote excellence and best practice in all areas of marketing, and especially highlight the role of marketing in value creation, and its relationship to profit performance.
A huge number of entries were received and the category was oversubscribed. The quality of entries was also exceptionally high, indicative of the high standards of ongoing marketing practice in the companies who entered.
The Bookassist team invests heavily in the relationships we have with our hotels and we are incredibly proud to be shortlisted for this award.
Other companies shortlisted in the CRM / Customer Care category include 02 Ireland, Toyota, Topaz Energy and UPC.
View all finalists here: http://www.aimawards.ie/finalists.htm
Bookassist’s Distribution Manager, the industry’s radical new approach to channel management, has today been shortlisted by EyeForTravel for Travel Innovation of the year 2014.
The Innovation in Travel Awards celebrate the most impressive innovations that have recently entered the travel space and will impact the industry in 2014 and beyond.
Bookassist Distribution Manager offers a hotel-centric solution to online distribution that allows hoteliers to strategically address the issue of margin through its smart redistribution capability.
Bookassist’s innovative platform is a cloud-based intelligent redistribution system with two-way channel connectivity that makes sure that hotels always achieve the highest margins online by dynamically adjusting online availability across channels and favouring the direct sale channel on the hotel’s website.
The winner will be announced at the EyeForTravel Travel Distribution Summit in London on May 22nd.
- Bookassist announces full 2-way connectivity with Guestline
- YouTube Success Story Showcases Bookassist’s Digital Campaign for Harbour Hotel
- Bookassist adds SkyScanner to its metasearch options
- Three Bookassist Website Nominees For World’s Leading Hotel Website
- Join Bookassist on the Italian Roadshow October 23, 24, 25
- Bookassist connects Kayak to its metasearch services
- Bookassist CEO to address Czech Association of Hotels and Restaurants
- Price Calendar for Flexible Dates improves conversion opportunity
- Parknasilla launches new Bookassist-designed website
- Booking Engine 2017 overview - latest release for hotels
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014