Careers | Online Business Manager/ Account Manager
Czech Republic - Full time, permanent
Bookassist are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Online Business Manager for the Czech Republic market, who will report to the Customer Experience Executive. The role requires a strong knowledge of the hospitality industry and would suit a person with experience of revenue management, reservations or analytics within the hotel sector. With the knowledge and experience that they bring to the role along with the extensive training that they will receive in our products and services the successful candidate will build strong relationships with our clients, serve as an escalation point for their portfolio of clients in relation to the products and services they have purchased and ensure that the clients business grows in line with specified targets.
Please note this role will be based in our Prague office.
- Working closely with a portfolio of key clients across the Czech market to drive their revenue and in-turn Bookassist revenue
- Responsible for all communications, achievement of all deliverables and resolution of issues as it relates to their clients
- Setting monthly and yearly revenue targets for each hotel client and working to achieve and surpass these
- Communicating with clients on an on-going basis to ensure their online e-commerce platform is optimised to ensure the highest rate of conversion possible and that they are availing of all products which will enhance their revenue generation
- Continuously developing online strategies that meet each individual clients needs based on market trends
- Keep clients advised of new products and services available from Bookassist as well as key trends in the industry
- Work closely with our in-house Digital Marketing and Metasearch team to maximise the levels of targeted traffic that a client’s site receives
- Developing solutions to issues that evolve with a client’s business, both pro-actively advising or re-actively when requested
- Identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell products and services to clients which will increase their revenue and efficiency
- Be proactive in negotiating contract renewals with clients as these are key to Client Retention
- Seek out new client opportunities where feasible and feed into the Business Development team.
- 3+ years working within the Hospitality Industry and/or related Academic Degree a distinctive advantage
- Experience working in a Revenue/Marketing/E-Commerce role.
- Passion to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
- Strong communicator, analytical, organised and time efficient
- Comfortable presenting to both internal/external audiences
- Social Butterfly for Client Entertainment Events
- Willingness to embrace a challenge outside of your comfort zone
- Fluent Czech and strong English language verbal and written communication skills.
Bookassist is an equal opportunities employer.
To be able to apply for this role, please confirm you read and understood our Privacy Notice below.Apply for the role