Careers | Account Manager
Ireland - Head office - Full time, permanent
Bookassist are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Account Manager (Online Business Manager) who will report to the Market Manager for Ireland and will be based in our Dublin office. The role requires a strong knowledge of the hospitality industry and would suit a person with experience of revenue management and marketing/e-commerce within the hotel sector. With the knowledge and experience that they bring to the role along with the extensive training that they will receive in our products and services, the successful candidate will: build strong relationships with our clients; serve as an escalation point for their portfolio of clients in relation to the products and services they have purchased; and ensure that the clients business grows in line with specified targets.
- Working closely with a portfolio of key clients across the Irish and UK markets to drive their revenue.
- Setting revenue targets for each hotel client and working to achieve and surpass these.
- Communicating with clients on an on-going basis to ensure their online e-commerce platform is optimised to ensure the highest rate of conversion possible and that they are availing of all upgrades.
- Continuously developing online strategies that meet each individual clients needs.
- Working with clients to ensure their website if fully optimised for conversion using the latest digital marketing techniques.
- Liaise with our in-house Digital Marketing and Metasearch team to maximise the levels of qualified traffic to the client’s website.
- Advising clients of new products and identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell products and services to clients which will increase their revenue and efficiency.
- Keep abreast of key trends in the industry & share with clients.
- Be proactive in negotiating contract renewals with clients as these are key to Client Retention.
- Seek out new client opportunities where feasible and feed into the Business Development team.
- 3+ years working within the Hospitality Industry and/or related 3rd Level Qualification.
- Experience working in a Revenue/Marketing/E-Commerce role.
- Passion to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment.
- Strong communicator, analytical, organised and time efficient.
- Comfortable presenting to both internal/external audiences.
- Social Butterfly for Client Entertainment Events.
- Willingness to embrace a challenge outside of your comfort zone.
- Strong English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing trends & applications useful
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible working hours
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Scheme
- Offices located beside Green Luas line
- Half day off for your birthday
- Additional Company Days off
- Service Leave Days
- Bonus scheme
- Healthy living promoted (e.g. fruit supplied, table tennis league)
- PRSA pension scheme
- VHI health group scheme in operation
Applications should be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 24th May 2019.
Bookassist is an equal opportunities employer.Apply for the role