Careers | Metasearch Specialist
Italy - Full time, permanent
Reporting to the Head of Product, Metasearch, you will be responsible for the success of an assigned portfolio of markets, and you will be overseeing the evolution of online campaigns and monitoring other performance metrics. You must be fully engaged into revenue performance for your markets and into liaising and building a collaborative relationship with our international partners.
The successful candidate will be based in Rome.
- Advise hotels and hotel groups in EMEA region on their digital strategy and presence on key online platforms (e.g. Trivago, Tripadvisor, Google, Kayak, etc…)
- Review and monitor hotels brands and positioning on key metasearch platforms and execute action plans to optimize and maximize their visibility
- Create and manage PPC campaigns on key metasearch websites (e.g. Trivago, Tripadvisor, Google, Kayak, etc…) through our internal ad platforms
- Monitor and analyse client performances and give recommendations (or implement changes) to improve e-commerce KPIs
- Continuously plan, test, execute and lead tactical initiatives with the ultimate goal to drive revenue and maximize ROI across metasearch ppc campaigns to EMEA hotels
- Act as the day by day primary point of contact for a selected number of hotels in EMEA region as well as the go-to-person across internal offices within the company
- Hold regular meetings with key clients and presentations at seminars and workshops
- Keep up to date with new trends and opportunities in digital marketing and metasearch and share knowledge with the team through regular training sessions
- Support the Metasearch Marketing Team in building successful case studies and marketing material to share internally (company) and externally (with clients)
- Ongoing analysis of the new emerging metasearch trends and of the algorithms changes in order to identify how those changes affect the hotel performances and the management of the campaigns.
- 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing position preferably at agency-side, including active management of digital marketing campaigns on clients’ behalf as well as active account management (briefings with clients, budgeting, reporting, performances meetings, etc.) experience
- Previous experience in management of PPC Campaigns on Tripadvisor and Trivago is an important advantage
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and its KPIs (this skill will be evaluated in interviews through practical exercises), and of eCommerce in general
- Data-driven and Analytical approach to analyse large amounts of data through usage of the most common analytical tools in the marketplace (e.g. Google Analytics) as well as through internal reports and dashboard
- Fluent English essential (other languages would be an advantage)
- Strong interest in tourism and hotel industry
- Ability to work autonomously and to manage your time efficiently across multiple client accounts
- Experience of Mac OS X is an advantage, but not essential.
Bookassist is an equal opportunity employer.Apply for the role