iPhone webapp video showing hotels and groups usage
This demo shows how the webapp can be configured for a group of hotels (in this case ARCOTEL Hotels at arcotelhotels.com), allowing the hotels in the group to be listed by price, name or location. The webapp is language aware so it can be configured for as many languages as your hotel uses.
The webapp shown here is on iPhone, but equally works on Android devices.
Each hotel has a details on the group page showing photo, contact info and pricing. This also links to a full hotel-level webapp also, so that each hotel functions as a stand-alone property. Full secure booking capability, reviews, photos and location-aware mapping that allows you to route yourself to the hotel. We hope you like it!
For further details see Bookassist Mobile Hotel App.
Share this post on:
- Key Takeaways From Google Marketing Live 2019
- Google’s Mobile Update
- Mobile User Behavior Is Changing On Hotel Websites
- Hotels - Ignore The Mobile Trend If You Dare
- Referral Links - Tripadvisor Business Listing
- Explosive Mobile Growth in Hotel Bookings
- Mobile strategy push by Apple - it’s the free one that counts!