The pressure on staff to reply to increasing volumes of incoming emails is felt by hotels everywhere. As a result of the pandemic email volumes have surged as bookers look for more reassurance prior to booking. With hotels struggling to find and retain qualified staff and with people expecting quicker response times the pressure is mounting.
Shave 70% off time spent responding to emails
HERA, an intelligent digital assistant, makes answering questions and dealing with incoming booking requests a a breeze. HERA shaves up to 70% off the time currently spent responding to emails by automatically recognizing questions, automatically showing available rooms and rates and suggesting editable answers in multiple languages. Importantly and critically, HERA ensures effortless PCI-DSS and GDPR compliance.
Hera helps with the following incoming emails:
- General enquiries / questions.
- Individual / group booking requests.
- Partner booking notifications.
Three steps to converting more emails into direct bookings
- HERA reads the inbound email and automatically displays available rooms and rates from Bookassist and advises which rooms and rates are most likely to convert. The Reservation Agent selects which offer(s) to send via a personalised message.
- The booker receives a compelling personal offer with full details, including customizable marketing texts such as property description, cancellation policy, and COVID-19 readiness details.
- The booker confirms the reservation by clicking on the offer and is taken directly to the Bookassist checkout page to securely submit credit card details.
Watch the HERA demo video HERE.
Available now for Bookassist Booking Engine clients
If you are a Bookassist Booking Engine client ask your Online Business Manager about our special HERA Pro subscription offer.