Bookassist “add-ons” allowing accommodation providers to package additional room-specific or hotel-s
Fancy a bottle of chilled champagne in your room on arrival? Want to avail of special spa treatments as part of your booking? The Bookassist system now allows the hotelier to offer optional services in virtually any configuration to the online customer as part of the booking process.
Many hotels are now founded on the upsurge in the leisure market, with weekend breaks and spa treatments going hand in hand. At the same time, the downward pressure on accommodation prices means that spa treatment packages are not for everyone and the room only price band is a must for the online booker. Allowing a menu of optional add-ons to the basic room-only package is the best approach to tackling both markets in the one system. With this latest Bookassist innovation, the hotelier can offer room-specific services for each room booked and can simultaneously offer hotel-specific services for the whole booking party in one easy to use booking interface.
As always with Bookassist system enhancements, the upgrade is completely free for users of the Bookassist system.
Labels: corporate news
Related news articles
- Our new web site!
- Bookassist Wins EyeforTravel Mobile Innovation Award
- Bookassist and ARCOTEL Hotels both nominated for prestigious EyeforTravel Mobile Innovation Awards
- Bewley’s Hotels Corporate Rewards Programme provides the perfect model to launch Bookassist’s New Co
- Bookassist and protel announce technology integration, further streamlines online business for hotel
- Bookassist and Hotelpoints ink expanded 3 year deal bringing an estimated 30M Euro in business to ho
- Bookassist launches Sitebuilder - web sites done right
- Italy’s largest hotel group UNA Hotels and AtaHotels choose Bookassist
- Welcome to our 100th and 101st Five-Star Hotel Clients!
- Bookassist-Google Summit Shares Vision of Excellence
- Bookassist Presents at Hospitality and Tourism Forums in France
- Bookassist Launches Price Calendar For Booking Engine At ITB Berlin
- Direct Booking Health Score brings industry benchmarking to your hotel’s direct business
- Bookassist at ITB Berlin 2017 showcasing Direct Booking Clinic and Product Launch
- Bookassist Paris Seminar Highlights Acquisition Opportunities
- Bookassist Announces New Hotel Booking Engine Architecture For 2017
- Bookassist Rocks Prague!