Bookassist Nominated For World Travel Award For 4th Year
Bookassist has been nominated for the successive 4th year as World’s Leading Booking Technology Provider in the annual World Travel Awards 2013. The company was last year’s outright winner of the award against industry giants such as Amadeus and Sabre, and is aiming this year for #2inarow.
The awards are voted on by the travel industry world wide, and last year’s win for Bookassist was a strong industry endorsement of the company’s products and services.
“It’s a great honour for the Bookassist team to be nominated again, particularly since we have upgraded so much of our award-winning technology since last year’s win”, says Dr Des O’Mahony, CEO and Founder. “We have been fortunate also in winning the EyeforTravel Mobile Innovation Award this year for our mobile booking technology, so we really feel the industry believes strongly in what we are doing”.
Bookassist’s booking technology is second to none. Since winning last year’s award, Bookassist has completely overhauled it’s booking engine to make it better than ever - more flexible, more responsive, with higher conversion and strong new features. Just some of the new technologies include:
- Completely new user interface, highly adaptable to the hotel website
- Dynamic pricing capabilities to offer automatic packaging, discounts and specials
- Meal plans, to offer breakfasts, dinners as room add-ons, depending on occupants and ages
Reasons To Vote For Bookassist
Bookassist has delivered proven technology and service for over 14 years across many countries.
- Our booking technology is the world leader and is better than ever before
- The travel industry has twice endorsed us with major world awards this year
- Our novel distribution technology ensures we work for hotels to drive better margins
- Our staff consistently strive to go one step further all the time
Bookassist Client ARCOTEL Hotels Nominated
The Austrian hotel group ARCOTEL Hotels has also been nominated this year for World’s Leading Hotel Brand Website. A Bookassist client for many years, this is the hotel group’s first nomination in this new World Travel Awards category. The Bookassist Site Builder team designs and operates the ARCOTEL website.