Bewley’s Hotels Corporate Rewards Programme provides the perfect model to launch Bookassist’s New Co
Bewley’s Hotels, one of Ireland and the UK’s leading hotel groups and a major online hotel brand (Bewleyshotels.com), has today announced the significant enhancement & automation of their Corporate Rewards Programme, to benefit and incentivize their corporate bookers and grow their corporate booker base. The programme is managed by Bookassist’s Corporate and Loyalty software systems.
With Bewley’s Hotels’ re-launched Corporate Rewards programme, corporate bookers can accumulate points with each booking they make, according to criteria set by the hotels. The system tracks all points accumulated and displays to the client in their login area a menu of very attractive rewards that they can choose to redeem their points against. These can be accommodation, restaurant or any other reward that the hotel chooses to offer, such as shopping vouchers.
The hotel can manually top-up corporate customer points also, and a complete history of points and rewards is available to view in the system by both hotel and client.
Speaking about the launch, Bookassist Director Karen Fives said: “Bewley’s Hotels is one of the most successful online hotel brands in the Irish & UK marketplace, and we are very pleased to be able to supply a highly flexible system that can meet their needs and the needs of their corporate customers. We think this has the potential to make Bewley’s Hotels an even more attractive proposition than it already is, and attract significant new corporate bookers.”
“Competition for hotels these days is fierce with customers having more choices and more information than ever before. At Bewley’s Hotels we understand the importance of recognizing and rewarding loyal customers and are delighted to launch this new corporate loyalty scheme with Bookassist. We believe that rewarding our corporate bookers will serve not only to show our appreciation for their support but will also encourage them to become advocates for Bewley’s Hotels going forward, spreading the word about all we have to offer and in turn increasing our corporate customer base” - Tracey Moran, Communications Director, Moran & Bewley’s Hotels
Bewley’s Hotels, now part of the Moran Hotel Group offers the epitome of affordable chic in strategic locations across Dublin, Leeds and Manchester Airport. Their close proximity to the city centre, Airport and major road networks makes them an ideal base for business and leisure visitors alike. At Bewley’s Hotels a great night’s sleep is of paramount importance to us so all bedrooms are sound proofed and boast ‘dive into bed’ duvets and fluffy hypoallergenic pillows. Whichever Bewley’s Hotel you choose to stay at you will always be guaranteed quality and value in warm and friendly surroundings.
Bookassist® creates and manages successful and proven online strategies for over 2400 hotels and groups worldwide and is the industry-leading hotel booking engine and online marketing provider in Ireland. Headquartered in Dublin and with offices in 7 countries, Bookassist has received numerous awards in Online Trade, Online Marketing, and Technological Innovation including the Irish Internet Association’s NetVisionary Award for online trade.
Labels: corporate news
Related news articles
- Our new web site!
- Bookassist Wins EyeforTravel Mobile Innovation Award
- Bookassist and ARCOTEL Hotels both nominated for prestigious EyeforTravel Mobile Innovation Awards
- Bookassist and protel announce technology integration, further streamlines online business for hotel
- Bookassist and Hotelpoints ink expanded 3 year deal bringing an estimated 30M Euro in business to ho
- Bookassist launches Sitebuilder - web sites done right
- Bookassist press conference in Madrid highlights Iberia as a major growth target for the company
- Bookassist Announces New Hotel Booking Engine Architecture For 2017
- Bookassist Rocks Prague!
- Customer Acquisition Online at Evolve2016 Direct Booking Conference
- Bookassist-Google Summit Highlights Opportunity For Direct Booking Growth
- Bookassist and virtual-zoom join forces to launch customer database management suite
- Bookassist And RateWise Form Strategic Alliance On Revenue Management To Help Hotels Win Back Profit
- Arcotel Hotels launches new Bookassist-developed website to drive more direct booking
- Google Ad overhaul showing no real CPC change
- Bookassist CEO to talk at ITB 2016
- Sink Or Swim event urges hotels to invest