Bewley’s Hotels Corporate Rewards Programme provides the perfect model to launch Bookassist’s New Co
Bewley’s Hotels, one of Ireland and the UK’s leading hotel groups and a major online hotel brand (Bewleyshotels.com), has today announced the significant enhancement & automation of their Corporate Rewards Programme, to benefit and incentivize their corporate bookers and grow their corporate booker base. The programme is managed by Bookassist’s Corporate and Loyalty software systems.
With Bewley’s Hotels’ re-launched Corporate Rewards programme, corporate bookers can accumulate points with each booking they make, according to criteria set by the hotels. The system tracks all points accumulated and displays to the client in their login area a menu of very attractive rewards that they can choose to redeem their points against. These can be accommodation, restaurant or any other reward that the hotel chooses to offer, such as shopping vouchers.
The hotel can manually top-up corporate customer points also, and a complete history of points and rewards is available to view in the system by both hotel and client.
Speaking about the launch, Bookassist Director Karen Fives said: “Bewley’s Hotels is one of the most successful online hotel brands in the Irish & UK marketplace, and we are very pleased to be able to supply a highly flexible system that can meet their needs and the needs of their corporate customers. We think this has the potential to make Bewley’s Hotels an even more attractive proposition than it already is, and attract significant new corporate bookers.”
“Competition for hotels these days is fierce with customers having more choices and more information than ever before. At Bewley’s Hotels we understand the importance of recognizing and rewarding loyal customers and are delighted to launch this new corporate loyalty scheme with Bookassist. We believe that rewarding our corporate bookers will serve not only to show our appreciation for their support but will also encourage them to become advocates for Bewley’s Hotels going forward, spreading the word about all we have to offer and in turn increasing our corporate customer base” - Tracey Moran, Communications Director, Moran & Bewley’s Hotels
Bewley’s Hotels, now part of the Moran Hotel Group offers the epitome of affordable chic in strategic locations across Dublin, Leeds and Manchester Airport. Their close proximity to the city centre, Airport and major road networks makes them an ideal base for business and leisure visitors alike. At Bewley’s Hotels a great night’s sleep is of paramount importance to us so all bedrooms are sound proofed and boast ‘dive into bed’ duvets and fluffy hypoallergenic pillows. Whichever Bewley’s Hotel you choose to stay at you will always be guaranteed quality and value in warm and friendly surroundings.
Bookassist® creates and manages successful and proven online strategies for over 2400 hotels and groups worldwide and is the industry-leading hotel booking engine and online marketing provider in Ireland. Headquartered in Dublin and with offices in 7 countries, Bookassist has received numerous awards in Online Trade, Online Marketing, and Technological Innovation including the Irish Internet Association’s NetVisionary Award for online trade.
Labels: corporate news
Related news articles
- Our new web site!
- Bookassist Wins EyeforTravel Mobile Innovation Award
- Bookassist and ARCOTEL Hotels both nominated for prestigious EyeforTravel Mobile Innovation Awards
- Bookassist and protel announce technology integration, further streamlines online business for hotel
- Bookassist and Hotelpoints ink expanded 3 year deal bringing an estimated 30M Euro in business to ho
- Bookassist launches Sitebuilder - web sites done right
- Bookassist press conference in Madrid highlights Iberia as a major growth target for the company
- 17 years ago today, Bookassist received its first booking
- The 5-Star Gran Hotel Son Net Goes Live with Bookassist
- Prague Bookassist Summit with Google Urges Hotels To Act
- Italy’s largest hotel group UNA Hotels and AtaHotels choose Bookassist
- Welcome to our 100th and 101st Five-Star Hotel Clients!
- Bookassist-Google Summit Shares Vision of Excellence
- Bookassist Presents at Hospitality and Tourism Forums in France
- Bookassist Launches Price Calendar For Booking Engine At ITB Berlin
- Direct Booking Health Score brings industry benchmarking to your hotel’s direct business
- Bookassist at ITB Berlin 2017 showcasing Direct Booking Clinic and Product Launch