News and press
Bookassist has today been shortlisted by the Marketing Institute of Ireland for a CRM / Customer Care Award.
The All Ireland Marketing Awards programme, organised by The Marketing Institute of Ireland, is the nation’s premier means of recognising the success of Irish marketing professionals.
The aim of The Marketing Institute of Ireland in staging these awards is to promote excellence and best practice in all areas of marketing, and especially highlight the role of marketing in value creation, and its relationship to profit performance.
A huge number of entries were received and the category was oversubscribed. The quality of entries was also exceptionally high, indicative of the high standards of ongoing marketing practice in the companies who entered.
The Bookassist team invests heavily in the relationships we have with our hotels and we are incredibly proud to be shortlisted for this award.
Other companies shortlisted in the CRM / Customer Care category include 02 Ireland, Toyota, Topaz Energy and UPC.
View all finalists here: http://www.aimawards.ie/finalists.htm
Bookassist’s Distribution Manager, the industry’s radical new approach to channel management, has today been shortlisted by EyeForTravel for Travel Innovation of the year 2014.
The Innovation in Travel Awards celebrate the most impressive innovations that have recently entered the travel space and will impact the industry in 2014 and beyond.
Bookassist Distribution Manager offers a hotel-centric solution to online distribution that allows hoteliers to strategically address the issue of margin through its smart redistribution capability.
Bookassist’s innovative platform is a cloud-based intelligent redistribution system with two-way channel connectivity that makes sure that hotels always achieve the highest margins online by dynamically adjusting online availability across channels and favouring the direct sale channel on the hotel’s website.
The winner will be announced at the EyeForTravel Travel Distribution Summit in London on May 22nd.
- The 5-Star Gran Hotel Son Net Goes Live with Bookassist
- Prague Bookassist Summit with Google Urges Hotels To Act
- Italy’s largest hotel group UNA Hotels and AtaHotels choose Bookassist
- Welcome to our 100th and 101st Five-Star Hotel Clients!
- Bookassist-Google Summit Shares Vision of Excellence
- Bookassist Presents at Hospitality and Tourism Forums in France
- Bookassist Launches Price Calendar For Booking Engine At ITB Berlin
- Direct Booking Health Score brings industry benchmarking to your hotel’s direct business
- Bookassist at ITB Berlin 2017 showcasing Direct Booking Clinic and Product Launch
- Bookassist Paris Seminar Highlights Acquisition Opportunities
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014