Bookassist Direct Business Summit @Google
Google HQ Dublin - Oceans 11 Suite (Google Docks building), Mon, April 24, 2017
A Vision of Excellence
This is a morning event with light lunch (09.00 - 13.30)
Arrival/Registration (Tea & Coffee)
Opening - A Vision of Excellence
Excellence - What does an excellent hotel look like? Des O'Mahony, CEO and Co-founder Bookassist
The Fear Factor - Pulling back from OTAs
Hotel Industry Insight - Google
Google Excellence - Our opinion, Google
Beyond Search - What's next? Google
Digital Ownership - How to maximise your visibility, Ciaran Rowe, Bookassist
Hotel Panel Discussion: Meet Excellence - Gain insight from the unique experience of each hotel on their journey towards excellence.
- The Dean: Marty Campbell, Revenue and Reservations Manager
- Buswells Hotel: Paul Gallagher, General Manager
- Inchydoney Island Lodge and Spa: Ruth McCarthy, Director of Sales and Marketing
- Gleneagle Hotel Group: Valerie Steinbeck, Group Revenue and eCommerce Manager
What to expect
- Half day followed by light lunch
- Practical take home approach - practial discussion around key digtal issues for direct business online.
- Ask the Experts - your chance to get advice from Google, Bookassist and key hotels on the things that matter to you.
Who should attend
Anyone involved in driving your direct booking strategy.