What we do
Bookassist 101 | An Introduction
If you're a hotel, then we are the digital strategy partner you need.
We partner with hotels to build their brand online, drive direct business to their branded website, capture bookings with world class booking technology, help them optimize their online distribution and ensure they grow their margin per booking.
The Complete 360° Direct Booking Solution for Your Hotel
Our solution is built around four main highly-effective service areas. While other companies may offer services with similar names, our advantage is the real deep integration of these services so that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts:
Our account managers work directly with you to develop your product offering strategy, to improve booking conversion and eliminate barriers to purchase, using our industry-leading Booking Engine technology.
Our highly effective and Google-qualified Digital Marketing team will analyse your online presence, develop digital strategies to build your brand online, create demand and generate qualified traffic to your website, and give detailed reporting on effectiveness.
Our expert Web Design team provides a powerful and easily managed attractive and responsive web presence proven to enhance booker conversion, with simple content-management-system control.
We put you back in control of your distribution relationships so that you maximise margin on bookings and sell only where and when you need to sell with our innovative and intelligent Distribution Manager technology.
Our systems are also highly integrated with leading channel managers, property management systems and revenue management partners worldwide. See our Technology Partners page for details.
Our Personalised Approach
Since 1999, our highly qualified team has adopted a scientific approach to maximising your direct bookings business, backed with world-class software, integrated analytics and continuous reporting. Our clients love our highly personalised approach, listening to your requirements, reacting to your specific needs, keeping in touch with you regularly to discuss progress.
We are localised in your country and in your language. And we hold regular seminars and events in our marketplaces to keep you up to speed on the latest topics and innovations in the online travel and mobile space, regularly featuring presenters from companies such as TripAdvisor, Google, Facebook, IDeaS and others.
In partnership with Bookassist, you can unlock the full power of your hotel's web presence and fully realise your hotel's online potential. Our team has been recognised by the travel industry worldwide as the best in the business. We will work hard for your hotel to help you:
- better understand and continually develop your online strategy,
- build your hotel's brand online to be strong and effective,
- successfully market your hotel online,
- consistently generate bookings with above industry-average conversion, and
- drive more direct booking business to your hotel website for the highest margins.
Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for your hotel.
We take digital security very seriously. Bookassist undergoes regular security audits and our technology is fully compliant with the requirements of the Payment Card Industry's Digital Security Standards (PCI DSS). The company is registered on the public Visa Merchant Agent List - just search for Bookassist on that link.
We were proud to be named World's Leading Booking Engine Technology Provider three times in a row at the prestigious World Travel Awards in 2012, 2013 and 2014, and to be honoured with the Best Mobile Solution award at the EyeforTravel Mobile Innovation Awards in May 2013.
- Towards A Smarter Distribution Strategy
- You Need Smarter Rate/Profit Management
- Hotels Must Act To Avoid Profit Erosion
- For Ireland, It’s Never Looked Better For Direct Booking
- Trivago pushing for more Direct to Independent Hotel business
- New “Direct” booking via Google and Tripadvisor - threat or opportunity for hotels?
- Hotels must think more strategically and collectively about direct booking
- Capitalising On Changes In Contractual Rate Parity
- We are working with educators on the next generation of hoteliers
- Booking.com removing email addresses from customer data