Web Design Project Manager (Maternity Cover)
Bookassist creates and manages online strategies for hotels and hotel groups. It is the industry-leading hotel booking engine in its home base of Ireland. Bookassist is expanding rapidly with additional offices in Madrid, Rome, Vienna and Prague and currently has a client base of over 1200 hotels. We are seeking a highly motivated Web Design Project Manager to join our Web Design team. The successful candidate will be based in Madrid and will report to the Head of Web Design.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Define web design project requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
- Define resources and schedule for project/program implementation.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Plan and schedule parallel project deliverables, goals, milestones and follow-up invoicing.
- Effectively manage client expectations and problem resolution.
- Efficiently and quickly identify and solve project issues.
- Direct and oversee web design and development team and manage group dynamics.
- Set, monitor and meet team targets.
- Perform team assessments and evaluations.
- Develop Requests for Proposals (RFP) for external services.
- Design and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Work with geographically dispersed teams.
- Minimum 5 years experience of project management on web design projects.
- Leadership experience with web design teams.
- Proactive, collaborative work style and can-do attitude.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent oral presentation and written skills.
- Demonstrated people management and leadership skills.
- Effective management of client communication: manage client expectations, resolve problems and ensure milestone sign-off, deal with client feedback and keep projects on schedule.
- Fluent English and Spanish.
Additional useful skills
- Knowledge of modern responsive design frameworks, HTML5.
- Experience of CRM technology and tracking systems
- Additional languages (French, Italian, German, Czech in particular) would be useful.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DMS Support (Spain)
- Head of Digital Marketing (Ireland - Head office)
- Web Design Project Manager (Maternity Cover) (Spain)
- Front End & Web Designer Developer (Spain)
- Technical Support Engineer (Spain)
- Paid Search Specialist (Ireland - Head office)
- Digital Marketing Internship (unpaid) (Ireland - Head office)
- Digital Marketing Specialist – Ireland (Ireland - Head office)
- Hotel Support Coordinator (Spain)
- Accountant Assistant (Ireland - Head office)
- Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC) (Ireland - Head office)
- System Analyst (Spain)
- Digital Marketing Specialist – Italy (Italian speaking) (Ireland - Head office)
- Digital Marketing Specialist – Central Europe (German speaking) (Austria)
- Online Business Manager (France)
- Front End & Web Design Developer (Spain)