Online Business Manager/ Revenue Manager
Bookassist creates and manages online strategies for hotels and hotel groups. It is the industry-leading hotel booking engine in its home base of Ireland. Bookassist is expanding rapidly with additional offices in Madrid, Rome, Vienna, Prague and Munich and a client base of over 1200 hotels. We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Online Business Manager. The successful candidate will be based in the Rome office and will work alongside our team of OBMs reporting to the Operations Manager for Italy.
- Working closely with portfolio of key clients across Italian markets to drive their revenue and in-turn Bookassist revenue.
- Set monthly and yearly revenue targets for each hotel client and work to achieve and surpass these.
- Communicate with clients on an on-going basis to ensure their online e-commerce platform is optimised to ensure the highest rate of conversion possible.
- Continuously developing online strategies that meet each individual clients needs based on market trends.
- Educate clients on new initiatives in both digital marketing and technology that will give a client an opportunity to be an early adopter.
- Work closely with our in-house digital marketing team to maximise the levels of targeted traffic that a clients site receives.
- Developing solutions to issues that evolve with a clients business, both pro-actively advising or re-actively when requested.
- Establishing what additional Bookassist services we can provide a client that will benefit their overall business while growing and cementing our relationship.
- Contract Renewals is of the upmost importance to ensure Client Retention.
- Seek out new client opportunities where feasible and feed into the Business Development team.
- 3+ years working within the Hospitality Industry and/or related 3rd Level Qualification.
- Experience working in a Revenue role essential.
- Passion to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment.
- Strong communicator, analytical, organised and time efficient.
- Comfortable presenting to both internal/external audiences.
- Social Butterfly for Client Entertainment Events.
- Willingness to embrace a challenge outside of your comfort zone.
- Fluency in English and Italian essential. Additional European languages would be an advantage.
Additional useful skills
- As the office environment is Mac OS X based, experience of the OS X environment is an advantage, but is not essential.
At Bookassist, we offer an exciting international working environment in an innovative, industry-leading company.
Bookassist is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Analyst (Ireland - Head office)
- Marketing Executive (Ireland - Head office)
- Online Business Manager/ Revenue Manager (Italy)
- Web Developer (Ireland - Head office)
- HR Specialist - Spanish speaking (Ireland - Head office)
- PHP/MsQL Developer (Spain)
- Graphic & Web Design Developer (Spain)
- Online Business Manager - French Speaking (Ireland - Head office)
- Digital Marketing Internship (unpaid) (Ireland - Head office)
- DMS Support (Spain)
- Head of Digital Marketing (Ireland - Head office)
- Web Design Project Manager (Maternity Cover) (Spain)
- Front End & Web Designer Developer (Spain)