Head of Digital Marketing
Ireland - Head office - Full time, permanent
Bookassist creates and manages online strategies for hotels and hotel groups. It is the industry-leading hotel booking engine in its home base of Ireland. Bookassist is expanding rapidly with additional offices in Madrid, Rome, Vienna and Prague and currently has a client base of over 1200 hotels. We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated and dynamic Head of Digital Marketing to further develop the company’s digital marketing services and to lead the digital marketing managers. Working collaboratively with the Senior Management Team and Product Teams, the Head of Digital Marketing will define and drive Bookassist’s Digital Marketing services in alignment with the overall company strategy and be the champion of the digital marketing product. The successful candidate will be based in Dublin and will report to the CEO.
- To champion and lead the creation of the digital marketing product strategy working with Product Management, Marketing, Development and Market Operations teams.
- To broaden digital marketing services beyond the accommodation-only focus for current clients.
- To develop opportunities to grow digital marketing services beyond the accommodation sector.
- To manage the Digital Marketing area managers and set and review relevant targets and goals.
- To ensure the Digital Marketing team utilises best-in-class digital marketing solutions and drives digital marketing innovation.
- To work closely with the company’s Sales and Market Operations teams, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- To work with the Product Management team to ensure that the development roadmap supports current and future digital performance levels and objectives.
- To develop product-launch programs including documentation, metrics and training.
- To establish new and manage existing external partner relationships related to the digital marketing function.
- To stay abreast of the competitive environment and consumer needs in order to anticipate the future direction of the digital marketing service.
- To manage new product projects from start to finish.
- To manage the P&L of the digital marketing department.
- Minimum 5-10 years of knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing, with a deep understanding of best practices in PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email marketing techniques.
- At least 5 years of team management and staff leadership, experience of building, developing and managing high performing teams.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing a digital strategy that includes launching and developing client web-sites, growing their capability and sophistication and
- integrating this into a holistic overall digital and marketing strategy.
- Track record in innovation and adoption/integration of leading edge technologies into existing workflows.
- Conversion-driven eCommerce experience.
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Presentation and communication skills, written and oral, to ensure effective team leadership and effective interaction and reporting at senior management level.
- Fluent English.
- Additional European languages would be an advantage.
We offer an international working environment in an innovative, industry-leading company.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please send your CV to email@example.com.
- DMS Support (Spain)
- Head of Digital Marketing (Ireland - Head office)
- Web Design Project Manager (Maternity Cover) (Spain)
- Front End & Web Designer Developer (Spain)
- Technical Support Engineer (Spain)
- Paid Search Specialist (Ireland - Head office)
- Digital Marketing Internship (unpaid) (Ireland - Head office)
- Digital Marketing Specialist – Ireland (Ireland - Head office)
- Hotel Support Coordinator (Spain)
- Accountant Assistant (Ireland - Head office)
- Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC) (Ireland - Head office)
- System Analyst (Spain)
- Digital Marketing Specialist – Italy (Italian speaking) (Ireland - Head office)
- Digital Marketing Specialist – Central Europe (German speaking) (Austria)
- Online Business Manager (France)
- Front End & Web Design Developer (Spain)