Front End & Web Designer Developer
Bookassist creates and manages online strategies for hotels and hotel groups. It is the industry-leading hotel booking engine in its home base of Ireland. Bookassist is expanding rapidly with additional offices in Madrid, Rome, Vienna and Prague and currently has a client base of over 1200 hotels. We are seeking a highly motivated Front End & Web Designer Developer to join our Development team. The successful candidate will be based in Madrid and will report to the Head of Development.
- Assist the UX team for design and Implement the mockups for analysis discussions.
- Check the browser compatibility of any new Front End Development as part of the Quality Assurance phase.
- Maintain multi device compatibility such mobile and tablet as part of the solution developed.
- Assist QA Team in order to define and execute the test plan of every new Front End Project.
- Complete and submit time and expense, status reports in a timely manner.
- Comply with all of our policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Sass, Bootstrap, GIT (or other control version system), data structure presentation and user usability.
- Good understanding of standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively.
- Components/patterns oriented development.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Be positive, flexible and active team member.
- High performance orientated.
- Active listener, able to use the feedback received on a daily basis to improve the performance.
- Fluent in Spanish and English - Additional languages are an advantage.
Additional useful skills
- Knowledge of Eclipse or any IDE integrated with Git or Backbone or development life cycle.
- Working experience with React / Angular / Backbone or another similar MVC.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator (or similar).
- At least of 3 years on designs studies.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DMS Support (Spain)
- Head of Digital Marketing (Ireland - Head office)
- Web Design Project Manager (Maternity Cover) (Spain)
- Front End & Web Designer Developer (Spain)
- Technical Support Engineer (Spain)
- Paid Search Specialist (Ireland - Head office)
- Digital Marketing Internship (unpaid) (Ireland - Head office)
- Digital Marketing Specialist – Ireland (Ireland - Head office)
- Hotel Support Coordinator (Spain)
- Accountant Assistant (Ireland - Head office)
- Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC) (Ireland - Head office)
- System Analyst (Spain)
- Digital Marketing Specialist – Italy (Italian speaking) (Ireland - Head office)
- Digital Marketing Specialist – Central Europe (German speaking) (Austria)
- Online Business Manager (France)
- Front End & Web Design Developer (Spain)