Briefing on Travel 2.0
Over on Highland Business Research blog there’s a good review article on Travel 2.0 and Web 2.0 and what it all basically means. A good intro if you’re not up to speed yet.
See Highland Business Research
Share this post on:
- Five steps to engaging online with your customers’ conversations
- Interview: Bookassist bucks the trend with continued growth in revenue and staff
- Get high search ranking through blended search results
- EyeForTravel video interview with Bookassist’s Yahya Fetchati
- Responding to Tripadvisor reviews of your hotel
- Hotels should offer reviews on their sites - Forrester
- Travel 2.0 issues: How can I listen to online conversations?